Experienced Attorneys Handling All Aspects Of Divorce
Divorce is a challenging situation for everyone involved. In addition to the emotional and personal turmoil that accompany divorce, there are significant legal challenges, as well. Although some people choose to represent themselves in their own divorce cases, this is not generally a wise decision, as there are numerous potential pitfalls and errors that you could make if you are not deeply familiar with the laws and procedures involved in the divorce process.
At Hotard & Hise, our attorneys have more than 30 years of experience representing clients in divorce and other legal areas. We have seen it all. Serving clients in and around Clarkesville, Georgia, our attorneys know the law, we know the procedures, and we know how to protect your rights and interests in divorce.
Divorce is a complex legal area that involves numerous connected issues. Our lawyers handle all aspects of divorce, including:
- Division of assets – We can handle anything from the simplest uncontested divorce to the most complex high-asset divorce cases.
- Child custody and visitation – Our lawyers can help you develop a parenting plan that will protect your time with your child.
- Child support and spousal support – Whether you are the paying spouse or the spouse who is to receive support, our attorneys will protect your interests to make sure you get a fair outcome.
- Other divorce-related issues – We help clients with stepparent adoptions, parental rights, post-divorce modifications, paternity actions, and related matters.
- Mediation – We work with clients to find the most efficient, favorable outcome possible, whether in the mediation sessions or in the courtroom.
Although divorce can be complex and emotionally challenging, our attorneys bring experience and a deep commitment to helping you get through this efficiently, with the best results possible.
When you work with Hotard & Hise, we make sure that you are the one in charge. You decide how aggressive we should approach your case. You decide what issues are the most important. We are here to serve you.
Contact Hotard & Hise
Clarkesville clients have trusted our counsel and representation for many years. Call us at 1-706-754-0985 or email us to learn more in a free initial consultation.