Thomas Gabriel Hotard, Jr.
ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Trial Law
- Real Estate
Admitted in 1992, Mr. Hotard has been a member of the State Bar of Georgia for over 20 years. His dedication to the firm's clients and his trial experiences play key roles in his successful monetary awards. Specializing in Personal Injury, among other areas of practice, Mr. Hotard has a track record positive, proven awards and settlements with awards over $1 million. He practices before Georgia’s State and Federal Courts both at the trial and appellate levels.
Mr. Hotard received his Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Georgia. He subsequently attended Mercer University School of Law, where he received his Juris Doctor degree. While at Mercer, Mr. Hotard served as a published member of Mercer Law Review. A former Valdosta, Georgia resident, and former practitioner before the Atlanta-Metropolitan area, Mr. Hotard relocated to Habersham County and began his partnership of Caudell & Hotard, Attorneys at Law.
In May of 2012, Mr. Hotard and Ms. Hise began their partnership as Hotard & Hise, Attorneys at Law. Since the establishment of Hotard & Hise, the firm continues its strong practice of successful personal injury, car accident, motorcycle accident, and trucking accident awards for its deserving clients. The firm of Hotard & Hise concentrates on the needs of the family members left behind in wrongful death cases, skillfully obtaining significant awards.
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia
- University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Risk Management Insurance
- Georgia, 1992
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of Georgia
Classes & Seminars
- Introduction to Business Law, Piedmont College
- Soccer Coach for Youth League
- Contributor to United Way, American Red Cross
- Caudell & Hotard, Attorneys at Law, Partner
- Cornelia Kiwanis Club, Member
- Cornelia Kiwanis Club, Past President
- Habersham County Chamber of Commerce
- Cornelia United Methodist Church, Chairman, Administrative Board
- Cornelia United Methodist Church, Member, Worship Committee
- Habersham County Touchdown Club
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Mountain Judicial Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position